Multi Family Repipe Services
Water and sewer pipes have an estimated life expectancy that varies with the type of pipe. Some older pipes, though, such as cast iron and Orangeburg, are known to fail prematurely and leak. When that happens, they have to be repaired or replaced. Repairing or replacing individual pipes, though, can be a real problem for condos and apartment complexes. In many cases, a better solution is to perform a multi-family repipe.
A multi family repipe involves replacing all or a significant portion of the plumbing pipe in a condo or apartment complex. It is performed when the original pipe has exceeded its life expectancy and begins to develop frequent leaks. Once that happens, a commercial repipe is often more cost-effective than continuing to repair or replace individual pipes. A commercial repipe also provides a higher satisfaction level to unit owners and tenants.
Fast, accurate and FREE in-home estimates
No surprises, you approve the price before we do the work
Licensed & insured 20+ years of repipe and plumbing experience
PEX Commercial Repipe
ASAP Plumbing specializes in PEX commercial repipes. PEX pipe is constructed of cross-linked polyethylene, which has been shown to have a significantly greater life than other types of pipe. It also has superior flexibility, which allows it to be maneuvered into tight spaces with fewer fittings. Additionally, it is less susceptible to damage by temperature variations. Consequently, using PEX pipe in a multi family repipe provides an efficient, cost-effective and reliable solution.
Benefits of a Multi Family Repipe
Repiping is less destructive than repairing leaks. That is because leaks can damage floors, walls, ceilings and furniture. Leaks can also cause other problems, such as mold and mildew. A commercial repipe will eliminate those problems. Repiping will also reduce insurance claims and give you greater control over your capital budget.
YOUR PIPE CHOICES
The main choice is between metal that is hard to install but more durable and various types of plastic that are less expensive. All permitted plastics have been thoroughly and extensively tested to have no adverse health effects. For hot and cold water lines, the main choices are copper and PEX.
- New copper pipes are the “gold standard” for water quality and long service life. But they’re expensive, and not for underground or within-slab use (sometimes developing pinhole leaks.)
- PEX — cross-linked polyethylene — is roughly 1/3 the cost of copper. It’s flexible, making it easy to install and freeze resistant. Its use results in far fewer joints and it simply doesn’t corrode. Lifetimes for premium products can be over 50 years if not exposed to direct sunlight. Also, in comparison to copper repiping, there’s reduced water noise and it’s 100% lead-free.
- ABS (a mixture of different plastics) has been approved for drain, sewer, and vent lines since the mid-1970s.
- CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) is a long-lasting plastic approved in most areas for hot and cold water lines.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) is approved for use in many locations.
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is also long lasting, but with hot water, it’s vulnerable to cracking and releases toxins. It should never be used for drinking water lines but is sometimes chosen for drains and irrigation systems.
WHY HIRE ASAP PLUMBING?
We’re the repipe, sewer & drain pros you can trust– with an impeccable reputation, streamlined process & industry-leading warranties!
LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
A fixture in our community, dedicated to serving our neighbors since 2014.
YOUR HAPPINESS GUARANTEED
We take the time to listen to your questions and concerns and work around your needs.
We are focused on educating our customers instead of pushing unnecessary services or products.
Plumbing emergencies don’t keep office hours. This is why we are available 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week & available for same-day service! You’re in safe hands from the moment you place that first call.
Our technicians are all highly-skilled and trained to handle nearly any plumbing problem. We only hire hard working and reliable professionals. We also use our plumbing knowledge to educate our customers as well!
Need A Multi Family Re-pipe Expert? Call Now (480) 336-9235
WHY CHOOSE ASAP?
If you own or manage a condo or apartment complex that is having frequent plumbing problems because of old, corroded or worn-out pipes, you should consider performing a multi family repipe. To find out how a commercial repipe could benefit your condo or apartment complex, contact us today, and we will be happy to discuss your particular situation with you. We serve all of Maricopa County and offer 24/7 service.
CHECK OUT OUR FINANCING PLANS
Don’t let cost hold you back , we offer a number of financing options to help you. For a limited time receive 0% interest & NO PAYMENTS for 24 months
- Pre-Approval In Just Minutes
- Soft Credit Pull
- Up To 15 Years Payment Terms
- Flexible Payment Options
- Hassle-Free Plans
- No Pre-Payment Penalty